Cloudata is Distributed Large scale Structured Data Storage, and open source project implementing Google's Bigtable.
Main sponsor: www.gruter.com
- Database management system. but not support relational data
- Scalability: can store more than Peta bytes.
- Low Cost, High performance: Use commodity hardware
- Easy, fast data analysis: MapReduce
- Abstract FileSystem: Supports various FileSystem(default
FileSystem is Hadoop FileSystem)
Cloudata has the following features.
- Basic data service
- Single row operation(get, put)
- Multi row operation(like, between, scanner)
- Data uploader(DirectUploader)
- Simple cloudata query and supports JDBC driver
- Table Management
- Web based Monitor
- CLI Shell
- Master failover
- TabletServer failover
- Change log Server
- Reliable fast appendable change log server
- Support language
- Java, RESTful API, Thrift
For more information or question send mail to email@example.com